Saturday, June 20, 2009

Walking Lines (post LOHAS)













Unnamed and unnameable...boo!
I apprehended myself being unaware.
With the roar of a lion, I stormed out of my body,
and whimpered as duckweed welcomed.

Twas radiation from beyond the stars and reflection from my eyes
which twice tatooed my soul,
and whose mistress is the mother of all womb-anity.

Time to delete slippery slogans and witless witicisms.
Meet me at the merry-go-round in Dreampark for a moondance...
we'll imitate the tall slender shafts of prairie grass heavy with seed--
a ballet to the beat of the breeze.

Around and through and under, laughing all the way.
We can have everything, only by loosing ourselves in everything.
Behold the alchemy when sun marries rain!
By what magnetism is that spectrum organized?
Oh Maestro! Your kettle drum rattles my spine!
and stuffs my head with cl-cl-clouds...
thank you for this nectar, my thirst is vanquished.

Who else could be in the midst of this midsummer night?

No comments:

Post a Comment